Posted by: Montgomery Child Care Association Inc.
Rockville, MD, US
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for effectively managing and executing the recruiting function for MCCA. This work includes, but is not limited to managing the recruiting process, onboarding new hires, coordinating the exit process for terminating employees and supporting day-to-day HR operations. This is a very active, hands-on role, requiring an excellent ability to work in a team environment and support the HR team, operations managers, and approximately 200 employees.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Implement and communicate MCCA’s recruitment process to ensure the Association is able to find top talent and maintain robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Consult with Hiring Managers to determine and clarify recruiting specifications for open positions.
- Manage job postings, updating frequently with current job openings.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current postings and sourcing channels and constantly look for innovative and cost effective new ways of recruiting candidates.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews and interview candidates.
- Track and manage the flow of candidates throughout the process.
- Verify reference information from past employers, colleagues and other provided sources.
- Prepare offer letter, obtain proper approvals and monitor all offer requests to ensure minimal delays; obtain signed offer letters.
- Maintain candidate database and communicate information to Hiring Managers regularly.
- Ensure Hiring Managers are aware of their role in recruitment, selection and onboarding protocol to ensure consistency within MCCA.
- Prepare recruitment reports or information summaries as requested.
- Drive candidate relationship once recruitment process reaches “hired” status to manage preboarding activities in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Act as first point of contact for any questions candidates may have in the preboarding stage.
- Compile and send new hire paperwork and information to new hire.
- Schedule and conduct New Hire preboarding and onboarding sessions; confirm all paperwork is received.
- Ensure all candidates are fully educated on background investigation process and that all documents have been completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to confirm start date and ensure necessary systems, desk space, and equipment is ready on day one.
- Coordinate the scheduling of New Hire activities during the initial onboarding period (i.e. training, Center orientation, meetings, etc.).
- Engage with the Director of Human Resources and Hiring Managers where necessary to ensure maximum communication and clarity of potential issues in pre-boarding.
- Identify issues and make recommendations for improvements to the Onboarding process to the Director of Human Resources to ensure it is effective, efficient, and per policy.
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Full-time, benefits eligible
Must have reliable transportation.
Read more here:: Idealist