Organization: QED Group
Closing date: 23 Jan 2017
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients’ return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.
The International Recruiter will be located and operating from India (Pune or New Delhi) and will be responsible for recruiting qualified candidates (full time, contract and consultant personnel) internationally and domestically for corporate openings, ongoing projects and new business/proposal development. She/he should have at least 2 – 3 years of donor contracting recruitment experience in international development, preferably with a donor such as USAID. In view of the highly technical nature of recruitment in a variety of subject areas, the Recruitment Specialist will collaborate closely with the New Business team and Practice Area Directors. The International Recruiter will support the QED proposal process, frequently as lead proposal recruiter including strategizing on proposal recruitment strategy, preparing recruitment related questions to donors, maintaining recruitment trackers, drafting and posting job announcements, scheduling and leading candidate interviews, and coordination and contributions to personnel sections. This position also plays a key role in administratively supporting the Recruitment Unit by serving as recruitment database administrator.
Reporting and Supervision
The International Recruiter will report to the Global Recruitment Manager and does not supervise other staff.
- Conduct and lead proactive proposal-specific and recruitment for personnel on new business activities) in collaboration with proposal team and operations group. Additional responsibility for recruiting field and home office positions.
- Gather information on and coordinate job advertising for proposals and projects in relevant countries. Assist in writing job descriptions and advertisements.
- Assign Applicant Tracking System access to QED staff.
- Maintain postings on Recruiting System, company website and other posting sites to keep job postings up-to-date, closing filled positions, tracking applications, registering new candidates, and uploading relevant documentation. Schedule training of new QED staff as necessary.
- Identify potential candidates through databases, contacts/networks, Internet, publications and cold calls.
- Attend conferences, career fairs, and special events to promote Company as an employer.
- Format and edit personnel CVs. Ensure the CV addresses proposal or project requirements.
- Provide assistance in writing personnel matrices for technical proposal submissions. Assists with production of final personnel/recruitment related documents in proposals.
- Provide surge support to other recruiters in other practice areas as needed.
- Helps maintain recruitment folders and documents on the Recruitment Unit’s R drive
- Actively participates in internal discussions and initiatives to augment QED’s recruitment systems, policies, procedures, policies and tools, such as the corporate advertising site tracker.
- Actively engages in efforts to improve QED’s network of consultants and candidates by finding new CVs to consultant database, conducting informationalinterviews, etc.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage recruitment e-mail box;
- Serve as administrator / point person for QED’s recruitment tracking system and consultant database.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 2 – 3 years of international contracting recruitment experience in international development, preferably with a donor such as USAID.
- Familiar with donor proposal process and negotiation of expatriates international compensation package.
- Availability to work according to QED/India office hours (12pm till 9pm) with teams located in different time zones.
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases required.
- Must have a strong orientation to client satisfaction, an ability to foster productive team relationships, and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and assertive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid team environment with all levels of staff in all units of the company.
- Computer literacy, database affinity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
How to apply:
To apply to this position please apply for the job via link https://careers-qedgroupllc.icims.com/jobs/1281/international-recruiter-india/job
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/D/V
Read more here:: ReliefWeb