Organization: Palladium International
Closing date: 06 Jan 2017
Job Summary: The Database Expert, under the supervision of the Health Finance Advisor, performs the function of database designer, administrator and analyst.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with MOH, CIS, RMS, and others to design, test, and implement the national health insurance register;
- Develop guidelines and operating manual to support the register;
- Build the capacity of the government staff in managing the register.
- Demonstrate the insurance register’s technical functionality such as performance, security and reliability.
- Perform the task of data entry and data management, safeguarding the data and information against damage and corruption.
- Conduct other activities as requested by Health Finance Advisor or COP.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized academic institution in a relevant area; MBA is an advantage.
- Proven competency in planning, organizing, and leading activities and technical teams.
- At least 8 years of experience working with and managing database systems; working with USAID is an advantage.
- Experience in a project of similar in size in the health sector is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and financial software designed for small and medium sized businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong supervision skills to ensure activities, schedules, standards and progress are reviewed and monitored.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and motivating staff; a good understanding of performance management.
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ei53YWZpLjgyMTgyLjM4MzBAcGFsbGFkaXVtLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
Read more here:: ReliefWeb