Organization: American Red Cross
Closing date: 05 Jan 2017
The IFRC/American Red Cross (ARC) is seeking an experienced Communications Consultant.
The Communication Consultant will be based in Kathmandu, Nepal, with frequent travel to program implementation sites in earthquake-affected areas. He or she will report directly to the American Red Cross Country Representative.
The Communications Consultant will work to develop high-quality content for internal and external communications covering both online and offline mediums and addressing a variety of audiences. She or he will also support research and development of innovative approaches within program activities.
· Increase in reports and other media/communications related output
· Enhanced relationship with media outlets
· Design or production of reports and other media formats and tools
· Communications related support and capacity building for staff
· Success case studies
· Design and facilitation of implementation of Community Engagement and Accountability materials
· Research and development support for innovative program activities, particularly those relating to new technologies.
How to apply:
The proposal should include the following three items. Please note that any proposal which does not contain all three items will be rejected.
- One-page Summary of Experience
2. Detailed CV
- Monthly Rate: please mention the proposed monthly lump sum rate in USD including consultancy fee and DSA if applicable.
The Summary of experience should be no more than one page.
Send all application materials to the following email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org; mark copy to Tirtha.email@example.com with a subject line “IFRC/ARC Nepal Communications Consultant”. Incomplete applications and applications sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
The detailed Terms of Reference can be downloaded in the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ne06cez3mmz7lfx/IFRC%20Terms%20of%20Reference%20Consultant%20-%20Communications.doc?dl=0
Read more here:: ReliefWeb