Closing date: 02 Feb 2017
SPARK is a growing, young, dynamic development NGO with 80 staff members in offices in Amsterdam, Belgrade, Bujumbura, Juba, Kigali, Monrovia, Mitrovica, Pristina and Ramallah. SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship, so that young ambitious people are empowered to lead their post-conflict society into prosperity. *
SPARK is achieving its mission by organizing business plan competitions, business skills training, SME coaching & mentoring, business incubation, SME financing, intensive higher vocational summer courses, curriculum development and quality assurance at universities and higher vocational education institutions. *
SPARK is currently looking for an:
Intern Annual Report
The intern will focus on producing and editing content for SPARK’s Annual Report 2016. In addition, the intern will help out with communication and everyday tasks around the Amsterdam office.
SPARK offers the Intern the opportunity to work with a young team across various countries, and to challenge him/herself within the context of a vibrant and growing NGO.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:**
· Assist in decision making regarding all aspects of the Annual Report 2016.
· Approach SPARK staff across all of SPARK’s offices to collect content for the Annual report
· You will be the lead writer for the Annual Report. As such you need to write text for the annual report, but will also have to edit texts written by others
· Edit the content for the Annual report
· Help out with general communication / office tasks
Requirements and Skills:
· BA or MA degree (or other relevant education);
· Excellent English language skills
· Excellent editing and writing skills
· Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting;
· Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently;
· Availability for (a minimum of) 24 hours per week
· Preferably available from late January or February 2015 for a period of four months
· Working permit for the Netherlands
· International and dynamic working experience;
· Remuneration of 350 euros (based on full-time/40 hours);
· On-the-job training opportunities;
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV and letter of motivation in English to vacancy[at]spark-online.org with Reference: Annual Report internship.
For further information about the vacancy, contact Simon van Melick or Kaan Ozdurak at +31 (0)20 7530311.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb