Organization: Social Impact
Closing date: 31 Mar 2017
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
Social Impact is preparing for a proposal for the USAID/Philippines Collaboration, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Project. It is envisioned that the project will provide assistance to the Office of Health for monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, and learning for USAID health projects in the Philippines. The period of performance is anticipated to be five years, with a budget up to $10 million.
SI is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager to oversee financial management, procurement, logistical, human resources, recruitment and administrative support to the project team, and ensure activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the project, and in compliance with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures. This position will be based in Manila for the duration of the project.
**** Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with citizenship in the Philippines will be considered. **
- Manage and oversee project finance, procurement, logistics, human resources/recruitment and administration.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is in compliance with USAID requirements.
- Manage project start-up and support initial work planning process, oversee project close out activities and protocols.
- Establish procedures for financial operations, banking, and reporting.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Advanced degree preferred.
- At least eight years of financial management, administration and procurement with USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb