Organization: Global Health Corps
Closing date: 18 Jan 2017
The Business Development Associate, Partnerships will work on building partnerships between EarthEnable and other businesses and organizations in order to build our capacity. One of the major areas of potential partnership is related to customer finance. In order to reach the lowest income brackets in Rwanda, we will need to move beyond our current commercial model. We want to form strategic partnerships with local government agencies and NGOs that are interested in working with us to reach these income brackets. Partnerships could also help to build EarthEnable’s capacity in a variety of other ways, for example in geographic expansion or through bundling with other products. The fellow will be responsible for all stages of the partnership process, from identifying areas of partnership and potential partners to establishing a relationship with them and implementing joint projects.
- Partnership planning and research: The fellow will be responsible for identifying needs in the company’s operations that might be fulfilled through partnerships. S/he will also be responsible for researching potential partner organizations and establishing first contact with the organizations in order to introduce EarthEnable and discuss potential partnership.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with partners: The fellow will be responsible for liaising with partners in order to maintain EarthEnable’s relationships with the organizations. This will include meeting with them on a regular basis and coordinating the transfer of information between EarthEnable and contacts in the organization.
- Implementing projects in conjunction with partners: The fellow will act as a point person on the projects that EarthEnable runs with its partners. This will include project management, coordination between various teams at EarthEnable, and related strategy and analysis work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Items indicated with an asterisk (*) are required
- Bachelor’s degree*
- Grit, resourcefulness and creative problem solving*
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong technology skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Dropbox
- Data analysis and statistics experience, particularly in monitoring and evaluation
- Partnership development experience
- Design experience and a background in design thinking
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and outstanding work ethic
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness/curiosity to learn new things
How to apply:
To apply to this position click here: http://ghcorps.org/fellows/apply-to-be-a-fellow/application/
Read more here:: ReliefWeb