Organization: Soroptimist International of Europe
Closing date: 01 Jan 2017
Starting date: ASAP, January 2017
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated candidate to join our team of six staff members at our Geneva HQ office. Reporting to the Executive Director, supporting the SIE President and collaborating closely with the Advocacy Team, the responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Conduct research and provide drafting support for communications to SIE representatives participating in meetings at the UN ECOSOC, Council of Europe, OSCE, European Women’s Lobby and other organizations.
- Act as co-editor and manage end to end production of digital and print publications (in-house and with agencies).
- Provide content and keep the website and other channels up-to-date.
- Liaise and coordinate with SIE Unions and Clubs on program and project reporting.
- Handle administration and logistics of initiatives such as project reporting, Best Practice Awards, Peace Prize and photo competition.
- University degree in communication (preference), political science or international relations.
- At least 3 years of experience in a communications role in an international environment.
- English native speaker level (excellent writing skills!), fluent in French, German a plus.
- Experience in website content management systems and ideally MailChimp and Publisher
- Skilled in the use of MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Setting priorities, attention to detail, good communicator and collegial.
- Excellent relationship building skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Swiss work permit. Available to start immediately.
About us: Soroptimist International of Europe (SIE) is one of the four Federations of Soroptimist International (SI), a worldwide organization of women in management and professions, working together to build a better world for women and children through awareness, advocacy and action. Soroptimist International of Europe is present in 62 countries with over 1,250 clubs and 34,000
How to apply:
The Executive Director at the HQ Geneva Office would be delighted to receive your CV, cover letter and reference at firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 January 2017.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb