Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 07 Jan 2017
Global Research and Assessment Program, Ukraine
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world, including countries of the former Soviet Union. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com
The purpose of the proposed contract is to assist the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) J-39 Military Information Support Operations (MISO) Branch in the planning, synchronization and execution of global social science research in support of USSOCOM and Geographic Command (GCC) objectives. This program directly supports the identification and analysis of target audiences, assessment of the performance and effectiveness of MISO programs/operations, and the reporting of results to decision makers and key stakeholders. Research will include quantitative and qualitative data collection/analysis methodologies, literature reviews, and the integration/analysis of disparate sources of current and previously collected data.
**Please note: Only U.S. citizens are eligible for this position.
The Principal Investigator will lead the completion of two task orders under this contract, including the development, administration and analysis of a nationwide face-to-face quantitative survey and 20 focus group discussions.
- Oversee the translation, back-translation and pre-testing of the survey questionnaire and focus group discussion guide.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of data from the national survey.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of data from 20 qualitative focus groups.
- Ensure the quality of interview completeness, data collection methodology, and data integrity and accuracy for the survey.
- Oversee the analysis of the quantitative survey data.
- Oversee transcription and translation of interviews recorded on video/audio.
- Coordinate with MSI home office staff.
- Advanced degree in the social sciences.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience conducting survey research.
- Experience conducting surveys at the national level, including public opinion surveys.
- Experience overseeing focus group discussions.
- Familiarity with SPSS and MaxQDA Analytics Pro software.
- The ability to travel to Germany and Ukraine.
- Spoken and written ability in Ukrainian and Russian.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb