Organization: Population Services International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 18 Jan 2017
Quantitative Market Research Consultant
Evidence for Implementation
Approximately 30 days with the possibility of extension
Who we are
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
Partner with us!
The Evidence for Implementation team are looking for a consultant to assist in technical development and capacity building efforts on research projects throughout the organization.
PSI programs are informed by monitoring and operations focused research that is timely, relevant, valued, and supports key decisions to be made by program and platform managers. The Evidence for Implementation Team coordinate and supports the work of the regional and health area researchers and monitoring advisors. Through this the EFI team supports the development and implementation of cutting edge program monitoring, consumer and market research, and supporting the use of this information by our network members. This consultancy will support these efforts on various market research projects.
Sound like you? Read on.
The consultant will:
- Develop the study design, instruments and other research documents in collaboration with EFI team.
- Advise and support the protocol submission process to the Research Ethics Board.
- Design, collection, and analysis of large scale population based surveys
- Design of evaluation studies for experiment, quasi-experimental and observational designs
- Develop data collection instruments, analysis plans, codebooks
- Manipulate large datasets, data cleaning, and advanced quantitative data analysis.
- Develop sampling plans
- Data collection and analysis quality control
- Perform data cleaning, analysis, and report writing.
What are we looking for?
- PhD or Master’s Degree (e.g., public health, market research, statistics).
- Familiarity with pricing, brand equity measurement, quantitative market pretesting and post testing, and other market research methodologies.
- Experience in public health research.
- Expert knowledge of market research data collection, analysis and evaluation methods.
- Great knowledge of quantitative data collection, analysis and evaluation methods.
- Advanced knowledge of market research data analysis methods.
- Excellent written skills in English. French or Spanish a plus.
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis through March 2017.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb