Organization: Creative Associates International
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017
Creative Associates seeks a Grants Manager for an upcoming USAID-funded program in Guatemala. The overall goal of the Communities Building Peace Together (CBPT) Project is to diagnose and address social conflict in the Western Highlands, specifically focusing on and empowering youth and families, while building peace at the community and municipal levels.
The Grants Manager will provide administrative and technical guidance and support to the Chief of Party and staff on the design of grant applications, guidelines, and regulations for the small grants mechanism.
- Providing advisory assistance to grant applicants and lead the review of grant submissions;
- Analyzing and evaluating grant submissions for technical and budget soundness and compliance with donor regulations, recommending award actions to the contract team;
- Coordinating the issuance of awards and maintain contract documentation through the development and upkeep of a small grants database; and
- Preparing scheduled and special reports, studies and analyses regarding the small grants program.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, financial analysis or accounting desirable; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least five years’ experience with sub-grants management, preferably in Latin America; minimum of three years working in international development;
- Solid understanding of donor regulations and procedures pertaining to grants management;
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects;
- Ability to analyze technical and cost proposals and prepare reports and recommendations on whether or not applicants should be funded;
- Ability to analyze budget line items for compliance with budget guidelines;
- Proven records maintenance and database management skills; and
- Speaking, writing and reading fluency in English and Spanish.
Local and regional candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is contingent upon donor funding.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
How to apply:
To apply, click on the following link: https://rew21.ultipro.com/CRE1010/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*41660208B840B18C
Read more here:: ReliefWeb