Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 01 Mar 2017
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist, Multiple Projects, Guatemala
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Proposal Summary: **
Anticipated USAID-funded projects focused on institution building, accountable governance and monitoring, evaluation and learning seek to increase the effectiveness of public administration and financial management systems and processes, improve the capacity of public institutions and increase civil society participation, advocacy, and oversight in government decision making.
**Please note: Guatemalan citizens are encouraged to apply for this position.
MSI is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialists who will oversee the day-to-day implementation of the projects’ M&E work. The positions will be based in Guatemala City.
- Lead and manage the M&E team.
- Provide technical leadership for the project M&E, including the development of baseline, mid- and final-term data collection, and development of a performance management plan.
- Refine performance indicators and outputs, determine data collection methods and mechanisms to protect the quality of data, develop and oversee the maintenance of a database for project M&E.
- Supervise data collection and any subcontractors (e.g., survey research firms) involved in data collection.
- Assist with quarterly and annual performance reports and special assessments.
- Help collect and maintain “success stories”.
- Lead capacity development in monitoring and evaluation for CSO counterparts.
- Contribute to the generation of knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field is required; Master’s degree in a social science preferred.
- Demonstrated experiencing managing the M&E components of large donor-funded projects in Guatemala.
- Experience with quantitative research a plus.
- Experience with USAID M&E strongly preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish (Level IV) and intermediate level of English (Level III) required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb