Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 24 Feb 2017
Technical and M&E Specialists, National Institution Building for Accountable Governance, Guatemala
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.**
Proposal Summary: **
The anticipated USAID funded institution building and accountable governance project seeks to increase the effectiveness of public administration and financial management systems and processes, improve the capacity of public institutions and increase civil society participation, advocacy, and oversight in government decision making.
**Please note: Guatemalan citizens are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions.
MSI is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for potential long-term and short-term technical staff positions for an anticipated USAID funded institution building and accountable governance project. The anticipated project seeks to increase the effectiveness of public administration and financial management systems and processes, improve the capacity of public institutions, and increase civil society participation, advocacy, and oversight in government decision making.
MSI seeks Technical Specialists with expertise in the following areas:
- Anti-corruption, transparency & accountability
- Public administration
- Public financial management
- Civil society strengthening, engagement, and advocacy
- Monitoring & evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience working on anticorruption, transparency, and accountability, public administration, public financial management, civil society strengthening, or monitoring and evaluation in Guatemala or Central America.
- Demonstrated capability to work with broad-range of government and civil society stakeholders and partners.
- Prior experience working on USAID or other donor-funded technical assistance projects strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, management anNatiod reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish (Level IV) and intermediate level of English (Level III) required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb