Organization: Social Impact
Closing date: 30 Jan 2017
Team Leader/Project Manager, USAID Haiti Human and Institutional Capacity Development (HICD) Support to SONAPI, Haiti
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
The purpose of this six-month Task Order is to strengthen the institutional and human capacity of the Societe Nationale Des Parcs Industriels / National Industrial Parks Management Office, herein after referred to as (SONAPI). The goal of this project is to increase overall performance of SONAPI in a manner that fosters sustainability and improves Haiti’s overall development outcomes. The HICD Task Order will ultimately contribute to employment generation in the garment industry, by supporting SONAPI in setting a suitable environment that will attract private investments in the sector.
SI is seeking a Team Leader/Project Manager to oversee and lead this project, including team supervision, quality of deliverables and interaction with USAID and Haitian government stakeholders.
- Provide overall managerial and technical oversight for the HICD project.
- Oversee design and implementation of five of the seven HICD methodology steps for the project: organizational performance assessment, analysis SONAPI’s current structures, performance assessments, Performance Solution Package and operationalizing performance monitoring system.
- Lead and present progress reports, draft and final assessment/completion reports and PSP.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area AND 15 years of relevant work experience; or Master’s degree in a relevant subject area AND 12 years of relevant work experience; or Ph.D. in a relevant subject area AND 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Relevant work experience includes leading or supporting HICD, institutional capacity building, organizational development assessments for international development projects. Experience in performance expertise and strategic management/planning desired.
- Additional specialized knowledge in relevant areas such as gender, public financial management, administration, organizational systems change theory, industrial development, human resource capacity building.
- CPT or HPI certificated candidates preferred. USAID experience and proven knowledge of HICD methodology required.
- Relevant degree areas include Business, Economics, Finance, Organizational Development.
- Previous experience working in Haiti, in particular with Haitian government agencies and ministries desirable.
- Professional proficiency in French and English (oral and written).
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Haiti.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb