Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 01 Mar 2017
Office Assistant and Cleaner, Mozambique Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanisms and Services (MMEMS), Mozambique
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Project Summary: **
The Mozambique Monitoring and Evaluation Mechanism and Services (MMEMS) project provides on-the-ground support on performance monitoring, data verification, impact evaluation, output, and environmental compliance of USAID/Mozambique activities. The MMEMS main office will be based in Maputo; field offices will be based in Quelimane and Nampula.
**Please note: Only Mozambique citizens are eligible for this position.
MSI is looking to fill an Office Assistant and Cleaner position for its office in Maputo, Mozambique. The Office Assistant and Cleaner will report to the MSI MMEMS Human Resources and Office Manager.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the office, and related equipment before and after they are used by project staff
- Assist with putting text materials together (book binding, copying, printing etc.)
- Ensuring maintenance of the office equipment each morning, and report problems to the supervisor
- Ensuring that required fuel for the generator(s) and stationary as well as other required supplies are available in stock and request necessary quantities in a timely manner; purchase needed equipment and/or supplies after they are approved
- Procuring small, relevant items from the local market
- Collect and deliver mail, documents and other items to different ministries and locations
- Providing refreshments at meetings
- Be punctual in the performance of all duties
- Perform other duties as required
Period of Performance:
The project period of performance will be five years. Staff contracts are subject to renewal on a yearly basis.
- Secondary school graduate plus organizational skills are required
- At least one (1) year of progressive experience in admin/finance related field
- Ability in writing, communicating and speaking English is a plus
- Able to write, communicate and use email effectively
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in performing assigned tasks
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb