Organization: Center for Resource & System Management
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017
Center for Resource & System Management (CRSM) is an expert Management Consultant, Training & Research Company. Consisting of a pool of Management Consultants and Trainers having an experience of up to 20 years in their respective core competency areas, CRSM undertakes management consultancy, training and research projects and provides total management solutions to development and humanitarian organizations, donor agencies and other nonprofits globally.
About the Assignment:
CRSM regularly conducts training on different areas of development sector globally. Similarly for our upcoming training, CRSM requires trainers, in the following areas at advanced level
Areas of Expertise:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Planning and Execution
- M&E requirements of different donors expecially USAID, EU and DFID
- Monitoring and evaluation reporting
- Project Evaluation
- Research methodology (Qualitative and Quantitative)
Language proficiency: English
Ideal candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 9 years’ experience of working with INGOs/donor agencies in different countries
- Relevant qualifications or diploma courses
- Excellent training and communication skills in English. Experience of handling hard cases during the training.
- Should have experience of delivering training to senior management staff of INGOs and donor agencies.
How to apply:
CRSM needs to fill this position on urgent basis. Please send your CV along with recent picture before February 28, 2017 to email@example.com. Kindly mentioned the following things in the subject line of your email.
Trainer – Area of Expertise – Country of residence
For Example: Trainer – John – Nepal
Read more here:: ReliefWeb