Organization: Business and Finance Consulting
Closing date: 31 Mar 2017
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss-based leading development finance consulting boutique with a global footprint in over 60 countries, invites applications for a Senior MSME Finance and Training Consultant with extensive experience in MSME finance and centralised training development and delivery to financial institutions.
Duration: Long-term/ full-time
Duty Station: various locations in countries of Central Asia
- Develop and implement centralised training measures for partner financial institutions’
- Prepare high quality learning courses on MSME finance topics and integrate into training curriculum
- Contribute to the development of an internet-based knowledge sharing and exchange platform
- Apply diverse forms of learning (e-learning courses, e-textbooks, webinars, video sessions, classroom trainings, etc.) for partner financial institutions’ staff
- Provide advisory and support to the training beneficiaries with respect to training courses
- University or postgraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, or related fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in development finance and consulting projects in countries of Central Asia
- Proven track record in delivering training material on MSME finance, both classroom and online learning courses
- Extensive experience in eLearning content development
- Experience in project management and team leadership positions is mandatory
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Russian
How to apply:
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://careers.bfconsulting.com/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
Read more here:: ReliefWeb