Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: South Africa
Closing date: 30 Mar 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party to provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year regional contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Southern Africa Mission. This is a long-term position expected to start in 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
· Serve as the main point of contact for the contract with USAID and implementing partners
· Manage the effective deployment of technical staff and consultants to meet the diverse monitoring, evaluation and knowledge management services required by a regional mission and the 14 missions in the region
· Provide capacity building to USAID Missions and local implementing partners in monitoring and evaluation, and knowledge management
· Develop scopes of work for evaluations, and reviews results frameworks and theories of change
· Oversee the quality of timely reports, evaluations, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet USAID quality standards
● An advanced degree in a sector relevant to M&E (economics, public policy, statistics, political science, education, etc.)
● 12 years of demonstrated experience in development, particularly related to program strategy, project/activity design, and/or monitoring and evaluation
● Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, management, facilitation and presentation skills
● Prior experience serving as a Chief of Party, Project Director or Country Director
● Significant experience in indicator development, data collection and quantitative analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting
● Strong communication, supervision, and management skills and experience; fluency in written and spoken English is required
● Experience creating and managing performance monitoring plans and building knowledge management systems
● Knowledge of USAID Evaluation policy and guidance
● Experience operating with a Collaborating, Learning, Adapting (CLA) approach preferred.
● Preferred: Previous experience working in South Africa either on long-term or short-term assignments.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb