Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: South Africa
Closing date: 14 Apr 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year regional contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Southern Africa Mission. This is a long-term position expected to start in 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Coordinate, plan, and implement institutional learning activities relevant to the achievement of the USAID’s goals and objectives
- Facilitate workshops and processes between implementation partners, USAID and others
- Develop learning agendas to inform future activity design and adjustments to current implementation
- Track best practices in knowledge management and adult learning to incorporate new or improved learning tools and approaches
- Gather and disseminate knowledge and information on best practices for high priority, cross-cutting Mission activities
- Serve as a resource for organizational change management within USAID Missions
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible, professional work experience in knowledge management, organizational learning, analysis, facilitation, and strategic communications
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to development assistance, such as international affairs, public administration, development studies, or other related field
- Experience facilitating learning, collaboration and organizational change management
- Familiarity with monitoring & evaluation, complexity theory, and systems thinking preferred
- Deep familiarity with Southern Africa culture, society, and development context or that of similar countries in the region is desirable, as is familiarity with the USAID and Mission operations
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb