Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: South Africa
Closing date: 14 Apr 2017
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to provide monitoring and evaluation (M&E) technical services for an upcoming multi-year regional contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Southern Africa Mission. This is a long-term position expected to start in 2017. This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation, analyses, and assessments of USAID projects, including data quality assessments, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques
- Responsible for the design, quality development and production of all data quality assessment reports
- Assist in the production of evaluations reports and any assessments, population based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses. This will include the design of the evaluation methodology and data collection methodologies for both performance and impact evaluations
- Support the maintenance of the Mission’s Performance Monitoring Plan and the development and maintenance of implementing partners’ M&E plan
- Ensure quality of evaluations conducted by long-term and short-term technical assistance consultants
- MA/MS or above in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science, or a related field
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, data analysis, and assessments, including evaluation methodologies, population based surveys, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques for large development projects.
- Must be knowledgeable of USAID evaluation policy and program cycle
- Excellent data analysis skills including good command of statistics, sampling methodologies, and use of statistical analysis software such as SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Preferred experience with data management platforms
- Experience in the gender dimensions of evaluations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Previous regional experience desired
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) With over 15 years of experience, Dexis specializes in creating custom-tailored, adaptable, and effective international development solutions. Operating in over 70 countries, we support clients like the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, and multilateral agencies. We are one of the fastest growing firms in international development and our staff report some of the highest levels of job satisfaction in our industry.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb