Organization: International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2017
GAZIANTEP-BASED PROJECT OFFICER
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and has implemented over two hundred projects. IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including health, education, environment & economic development and crisis, conflict & governance.
IBTCI seeks a Gaziantep-based Turkish Project Officer to play a central role in the day-to-day administrative functions of its project office in Gaziantep, Turkey. On the programmatic side, this person will help to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed, office supplies are maintained, and travel arrangements are secured, as well as play a role in arranging office scheduling and assisting the Finance/Admin Manager in human resource functions. On the finance side, this person will handle day-to-day accounting functions and ensure that that financial and administrative functions of the office are carried out within the framework of IBTCI policies and procedures.
· Backstop DCOP in liaising with IBTCI Field Monitors in Gaziantep and engage IBTCI Finance and Administration on daily routine issues in Gaziantep;
· Assist DCOP in Gaziantep with project operational management support tasks enhancing the timely implementation of IBTCI Field Monitors’ activity deliverables;
· Assist DCOP in keeping track of monitoring of activities and verification of output deadlines of monthly awards, through maintaining and updating a database/activity scheduling tool (GANTT chart, Microsoft Projects tool, etc);
· Assist DCOP, in initial review of M&V data and quality assurance, and support draft of progress reporting.
· Assist in translation into Arabic and the review of indicators (Sphere standards etc) and as needed in training presentations translation into Arabic language
· On the administrative side, help to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed, as requested by COP and DCOP
· Advanced Diploma in administration, finance, or relevant social sciences from a recognized college/institution
· Minimum of three (3) years of work experience.
· Demonstrated interest and experience in international development and humanitarian aid
· Computer literate with significant experience in Excel, Word, and powerpoint.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Native Arabic Speaker.
How to apply:
Please submit an e-mail with subject line “Project Officer Position” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV, three references with e-mail contact, and a cover letter no later than 5 PM EST, January 31st.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb