Organization: Emissa for Development
Closing date: 15 Jan 2017
The HR Coordinator will perform the following duties:
· Responsible of all HR and administrative functions including recruitment and capacity assessment and development.
· HR strategy and objectives: Contribute to a strategic analysis of Emissa present HR capacities in order to identify interventions that will assist Emissa in focusing more effectively on the most critical needs.
· HR support to senior management: Advising senior management regarding labour laws and staff management issues, participating in discussions about structure and organizational development and change, supporting recruitment of senior positions.
· HR planning and monitoring: Reinforcing HR reporting and planning, developing HR key performance indicators in order to develop an informed and accountable HR management.
· Staff management: Building HR management capacities to ensure qualified and trained Emissa’s staff as well as efficient and performing HR department delivering timely and accurate services.
· Technical management & systems: Efficient & effective human resource and administrative management systems that support the design and implementation of quality programming without compromising compliance.
· Compliance: Reviewing and ensuring compliance to HR policies and procedures, coordinating the development of policies, handbooks and supporting their implementation and dissemination.
· Staff development: With the guidance of senior management, oversee the implementation of the staff development policy, programs and tools and link with orientation and performance management plan.
· Compensation & Benefits: Ensuring an attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package is maintained, developing specific program to attract and retain high performing senior national managers.
· HR tools and practices: Ensuring standardization and use of best practices Emissa’s management teams, coordinating the use of payroll software and Workday.
· Updates job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Designs and maintains a filing system for employees and volunteers. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
· Provides general support and liaison with other departments. (Common in all descriptions)
· Promote a productive work environment respectful of the Code of Conduct with zero tolerance for verbal and physical abuse or discrimination against other persons on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex or creed. Contribute to a positive working environment by being accessible and available to team members and to representing their professional and personal concerns to the Board of Directors.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent certificate in Business Administration, law or relevant field, MBA is strongly preferable.
· 2 Years of experience in a relevant field.
· Minimum 1 year in a managerial position.
· Experience in working with NGOs/ INGOs is very preferable.
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office Applications.
· Very good command in English language.
· Good command in Arabic language.
How to apply:
Please send you CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more here:: ReliefWeb