Organization: Qatar Red Crescent Society
Closing date: 15 Feb 2017
Scope of the work;
Under the direct supervision of the Head of HR Unit, the HR Coordinator will make sure the day to day HR functions are performed in accordance of QRCS policies and procedures.
The HR Coordinator will provide support in executing the full range of HR functions (recruitment, employee relations, HR administration).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create Job Description
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible of posting vacancies, documenting the vacancy announcement, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, and arrange for the tests as required.
- Preparing and sending job offer.
- Write and send regret letter.
- Ask and write for references.
- Follow up the pre-employment requirements and make sure that all documents are submitted.
- Conduct the orientation and induction program.
Education, Experience & Training:
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Experience: Experience in HR and in recruitment particularly is preferable.
- INGO experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communications skills (written & verbal).
- Advanced Computer skills & MS office
- Fluent in Arabic & English
How to apply:
If you believe that your qualifications meet the requirement of the position above, kindly submit your application using the link below:
Please note that the position might be filled before the AM deadline date and only shortlisted will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb