Country: United States of America
Closing date: 17 Feb 2017
Location: Oakland, CA
Term: Part-Time (6-months, with possibility for extension)
About Part-Time Recruiter Role
myAgro is actively seeking a part-time Recruiter to identify and assess talent for our teams in the US and in Mali and Senegal, West Africa. The Recruiter will work closely with the HR Manager and hiring managers to develop and execute strategies to locate and attract candidates to myAgro. We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiter who understands the non-profit, social enterprise sector and has a strong ability to build a talent pipeline.
- Develop multiple strategies to engage passive candidates
- Build talent pipeline through referral generation and sourcing campaigns.
- Work with HR Manager and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the roles and team needs.
- Proactively develop and implement creative approaches to increase and accelerate recruiting pipeline.
- Be a myAgro ambassador. Post relevant updates/jobs to social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Craft compelling messaging and job descriptions that will attract top talent.
- Assist with screening resumes.
- Other recruiting-related projects assigned by HR Manager as needed.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- International development recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a desire to learn, and adaptive work style
- Experience with working with an ATS (Recruiterbox desirable)
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish objectives and successfully manage competing priorities
- Capability in French highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work cross-culturally in a fast-paced environment
- Must be tech and social media savvy
- Culturally sensitive required
How to apply:
Please submit a brief letter of interest and your resume here.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb