Organization: Secours Islamique France
Closing date: 17 Mar 2017
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Based in Athens, the Program Coordinator is in charge of the supervision of programs and the local staff related to the programs
Part of the Coordination Team
Coordinating the implementation of the SIF programs in the mission
Responsible for the quality of the programs.
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE is recruiting a based in Athens (Greece)
Ø Operational strategy & Coordination
Ø Project Cycle Management
Ø Management -HR
Ø Supports: Admin, Finance and Log (in cooperation with the Admin Officer and/or the Admin Coordinator)
Ø Representation (under HoM request)
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and it is evolving.
· Minimum 1 years of previous experience in humanitarian work
· Experience of strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving and responding to opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate these into practical plans of action.
- Knowledge and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, project cycle management, objectives and indicators etc.)
- leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff)
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English (and desirably French and/or Arabic)
Ability to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with partners including local authorities.
Experience of working within an insecure environment with responsibility for security planning, monitoring and management
- French fixed term contract
- Duration: 10 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover
Starting date :ASAP
How to apply:
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;We will study every application with required skills for the position**
Read more here:: ReliefWeb