Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 08 Mar 2017
Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Advisor,
USAID/Guatemala Metrics Project, Guatemala City
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico, including 14 Mission Monitoring and Evaluation Support projects. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The upcoming USAID/Guatemala Metrics Project will provide technical services to design and carry out various evaluation activities that could include, but are not limited to, performance baseline surveys, mid-term and final performance evaluations, impact evaluations, and assessments in support of USAID/Guatemala programs. The length of the project is five years and will be located in Guatemala City with travel within the country.
The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Advisor will be responsible for leading technical work related to performance baseline, mid-term and final evaluations, surveys, impact evaluations and assessments. S/he must be able to design, lead, and manage baseline surveys, impact evaluations, performance evaluations, and assessments using quantitative and qualitative methods for research and analysis. The Senior Advisor also will be responsible for developing and implementing a Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) agenda.
- A Master’s Degree in social sciences, statistics, or related fields for the senior position;
- At least seven years of progressive experience in designing, implementing, managing, and analyzing the results of both impact and performance evaluations of development projects. At least three of which should be in Central America, preferably in Guatemala;
- At least seven years of experience designing and implementing quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for evaluations and assessments, including experience with sampling methods, database management and statistical analysis;
- Experience in using evaluations and assessments for learning and adapting within and outside an organization;
- Excellent team management, including working with and leading subcontractors (both individuals and firms);
- Experience managing multiple evaluations and/or assessments simultaneously;
- Proven ability to write evaluation and assessment reports for USAID audiences, with appropriate concise and use-oriented style (findings, conclusions and targeted recommendations);
- Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural skills; and
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb