Organization: RTI International
Closing date: 01 Mar 2017
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes. We work with governments, businesses, foundations, universities, and other clients and partners to improve the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4,150 tackles hundreds of projects to address complex social and scientific challenges facing our clients and the people and communities they serve. Our experts hold degrees in more than 250 scientific, technical, and professional disciplines across the social and laboratory sciences, and international development fields. RTI works in more than 75 countries and maintains offices on four continents. Our headquarters is located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Our dedication to innovative, objective research and technical services makes RTI an outstanding partner for clients around the world whose greatest challenges demand rigorous approaches and science-based solutions.
RTI is seeking Data Support personnel (3) who will provide technical assistance, consultation and support services to potential infectious disease response and recovery efforts in India for epidemiologic and laboratory information system/programs and data management methods for clinical and diagnostic data. All will be based in New Delhi and each will be assigned to provide data management support for one of three highly affected areas (New Delhi, Amritsar, Ludhiana); (Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur ); (Mumbai Indore, and Bhopal).
Qualifications and/or Certifications:
· Master’s Level Degree in Public Health Sciences or related field
· Minimum 4 years’ experience, with progressive responsibility in working with epidemiology and laboratory information systems and providing data management solutions
· Three years of experience in coordinating multi-agency public health programs at regional, national, sub national, local levels, international experience preferred
· Experience in International public health, disease surveillance (active and passive), and Outbreak and case investigations
· Working knowledge of SAS, SPSS, Excel, Microsoft Access
· Excellent communication and writing skills. Experience in development of strategic documents, briefing documents, and reports.
· Level IV speaking and writing proficiency in English
· Language proficiency in Hindi and Marathi preferred
· Ability to effectively communicate in English on a daily basis with various groups (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Data Management Support (India) in the subject line.**
Read more here:: ReliefWeb