Organization: World Vision
Closing date: 22 Feb 2017
World Vision International – Jordan:
Join us and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide. We are committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment types (full time, freelance, consultancy…etc) is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
For more information, please visit www.wvi.org
Position Title: Field Monitor
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To conduct distributions, monitoring and reporting on all commodity/Cash distributions according to World Vision FPMG Standards.
Ensure proper planning of monitoring the project activities.
Ensure that all the required documents for planning have signed and filed.
Take part of Assessments done by WV Jordan.
Work closely with M&E department on the assessments and supervise enumerators for data collection.
Ensure adherence to WV policies and standards.
Monitor Projects activities during the implementation phase.
Collect and Document beneficiaries’ feedback about the project.
Ensure that all distributions for food and non-food items are conducted in an orderly proper and acceptable manner as per World Vision International, Donor and Community standards.
Managing the crowd control in the Distribution sites
Ensure a proper registration of beneficiaries.
Work-closely with Accountability Department by providing the key information.
- Do all field reports and complete all the standard forms (Good Receive note, Distribution Report, Field Visits Report, Waybills, Beneficiaries List, Loss Reports).
- Ensure that all commodities in custody of field team are properly accounted for.
Information Provision and coordination:
- Ensure that proper information provision for the project is done to the implementing partner(s), beneficiaries and communities and maintain good coordination with Stakeholders.
- Perform Other duties as required
Education level should be a minimum of bachelor’s degree.
At least 2 years of previous experience in commodities and field assessments
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Team Player, willingness to learn, self-starter and ability to work with little supervision
- Dedicated to the humanitarian cause
- Good command of oral and written English. Experience in community mobilization, commodity programming and management in logistics.
• Achieving quality results and service
• Practicing accountability and integrity
• Communicating information effectively
• Thinking clearly, deeply and broadly
• Understanding the Humanitarian industry
• Understanding WV’s mission & operations
• Practicing continuous innovation & creativity
• Learning for growth and development
• Maintaining work/life balance
• Building collaborative relationships
• Practicing gender & cultural diversity
• Influencing individuals & groups
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via Akhtaboot.
HOW TO APPLY:
How to apply:
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Please write “Field Monitor – WVJ” in the E-mail subject line.
Successful candidates only will be notified for the interview.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb