|Entity:||European Investment Fund|
|Deadline:||Friday 24th February 2017|
The European Investment Fund (EIF), is seeking to recruit for its General Secretariat, Corporate Relations Division, at its headquarters in Luxembourg,
(Junior/Senior) Corporate Relations Manager(s)
This is a generic campaign in view of current and future vacancies.
Appointment will be made on the basis of a fixed term contract of three (3) years.
The Corporate Relations Division within the General Secretariat is the main contact point for EIF’s currently 30 financial institution shareholders. The Division maintains and furthers corporate relations with the financial institution shareholders, other IFIs and industry associations of relevance to EIF. It seeks to maximize value for EIF’s financial institution shareholders through extensive collaboration and communication.
The (Junior/Senior) Corporate Relations Manager(s) reports to the Head of Division and will closely cooperate with EIF Front Offices and other relevant services.
- Communicate generally on EIF’s activities and performance; guide financial institutional shareholders to relevant EIF contacts and sources of information;
- Participate and present EIF at financial institutional shareholder meetings, conferences and other events, and assist in the planning of such events;
- Cooperate actively with EIF Front Office teams and other teams as well as with the EIB and the European Commission;
- Foster the development and strengthen the network with EIF financial institution shareholders, business counterparts, SME associations, IFIs and other stakeholders;
- Analyse the needs and support the identification of new business opportunities among the financial institutional shareholders and potential new shareholders;
- Draft internal and external presentations and documents;
- Develop and maintain an overview of the activities of relevant associations and provide input on matters of relevance for the cooperation between EIF and these associations.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a similar discipline;
- At least 3 years (for the Junior role) and at least 8 years (for the Senior role) of relevant professional experience;
- Prior work experience in a private or public financial institution in particular for the Senior role would be a considerable advantage;
- Proven knowledge of financial instruments;
- Prior experience in relationship management;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good understanding of EIF’s objectives, lines of business activity and organisation; sound understanding of EIF’s products would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of the business model of promotional institutions in particular for the Senior role;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages (in particular Italian and/or Spanish) would be an advantage.
- Strong networking ability
- Excellent drafting, and presentation skills;
- Good communicator, able to explain complex issues in an understandable manner;
- Very client- und result oriented, with high motivation, ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with contacts at all levels;
- Ability to make sound judgements along with constructive and problem solving approach;
- Proven team player, good sense of humour;
- Commitment, integrity, diplomacy.
Deadline for applications: 24th February 2017
* Due to high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Read more here:: EIB