Posted by: American Bridge 21st Century
Washington, DC, US
American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research organization, is seeking multiple full-time Research Associates to join its Senate campaigns research team. Research Associates will work closely with the Senate campaigns research director and deputy research directors to conduct opposition research efforts centered on U.S. Senate campaigns.
- Working as part of a team to produce comprehensive opposition research products on candidates involved in U.S. Senate races;
- Collecting information from legislative votes, news clips, campaign finance reports, financial and legal records, and research databases;
- Reporting results and findings to senior staff;
- Performing rapid response research projects in key electoral races;
- Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivation, the ability to work independently
- Organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines a must
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Experience with primary sources documents and research databases such as LexisNexis is preferred.
- Previous campaign and opposition research experience is strongly preferred.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Read more here:: Idealist