Organization: The Mitchell Group
Country: South Africa
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017
The Senior M&E Specialist will in collaboration with the Chief of Party will lead the design and implementation of different performance evaluations, annual performance assessments, operations research and capacity building of local institutions. Below are the desired qualifications and experience for the M&E Expert:
· Should have at least a Master’s degree in Demography, Epidemiology, Public Health or a related field;;
· At least 10 years of experience of monitoring and evaluation experience in the field of public health;
· Must also have demonstrated skills in monitoring and evaluation and solid analytical skills of Health Systems Management. This includes experience in designing monitoring and evaluation plans and the application of both routine monitoring and evaluation findings for program learning
· Experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders, including donor/development organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, and project beneficiaries;
· In-depth knowledge of USAID evaluation requirements.
· Excellent communication and writing skills, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, team management, and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. i
How to apply:
Please send relevant CV/resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate “SR. M&E Specialist/ South Africa/ (Last Name)”. CV/resumes will be reviewed as they are received, early application is encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb