Organization: Relief International
Closing date: 09 Feb 2017
Request from interested parties for monitoring of Syria based health project for
Relief International Turkey
Over the past few months activities are ongoing on the creation of a very unique medical structure in Syria. Relief International (RI) is inviting suitable qualified firms or individuals to support its monitoring and evaluation efforts on the structure.
The main objective of the consultancy is to visit the structure carry out monitoring, evaluation and quality control of activities and report back to Relief International with a full and comprehensive report.
The Consultant will report to the program manager and M&E Manager directly and hand in the full report (electronic and or hard copy) for approval by the program manager.
Construction related activities are ongoing on site, the existing structure is being rehabilitated and reinforced; the consultant will be expected to provide a full and comprehensive report of activities. The activities are typical construction activities that can be expected in a health facility – details of activities will be shared with the successful consultant, the successful consultant will be experienced in health facility construction monitoring and or similar facilities.
RI expects the consultant shall complete and submit the following deliverables:
- A report containing at least 750 coded photographs with date and time labels of each photograph adjusting the camera settings.
- A written report evaluating the different activities based, the report format will be made available to the successful consultant – the activities are typical construction activities aligned with a health facility.
- While on site the consultant will receive specific instructions from the client via whatsapp – the consultant will respond accordingly by whatsapp in a limited timeframe.
- Using auto-cad drawings to be provided by the client, the consultant will highlight progress using highlighter markers directly on the provided auto-cad drawings
In addition, raw data from the field will be provided. Draft versions of the reports will be submitted to RI for review before final versions are submitted.
RI aims to adhere to the following tentative timeframe:
Kick-off meeting with RI team for real-time evaluation
Inception report for project
Interviews with stakeholders (key informants, RI staff members)
Draft report to RI
Final report (with raw data)
Qualifications of lead consultant
The consultant shall provide proof of educational achievements which lend themselves to the monitoring and evaluation of construction type activities in a health structure.
Demonstrated experience of monitoring similar projects.
Demonstrated experience with compiling reports and taking photographs.
RI expects a fixed fee will be paid based on completion and RI’s acceptance of deliverables. The consultant will be expected to complete the assignment in 5 working days.
5. Criteria for evaluation of Responses
RI will evaluate the responses to this Request for Proposal based on the consultants’ ability to provide a general overview of the services your organization provided in the past including number of years in the business, number of relevant professional consultants or CVs, and experience of working with clients on a similar assignment and experience of follow-up support. Both the technical and financial proposal will be evaluated as per the percent allocation below.
6. Anticipated Time Frames for Evaluation and Selection Process:
Questions on RFP due: TBC
Responses to RFP due: TBC
Reference checks: To be determined
Finalists Selected: TBC
7. Submission of technical and Financial Proposal
Please submit your technical and financial proposal to the following address by email. No phone calls and any communication should only be through email.
How to apply:
All questions and inquiries regarding Technical proposal should be directed to the following address before 9 Feb 2017
RI Tender Committee
Read more here:: ReliefWeb