Posted by: WE
Toronto, ON, Canada
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our visionis to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our missionis to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WEis seeking a dynamic, hardworking individual to act asAssociate Director of Client Experience: School & Youth Coordination to join the Coordination Team. The incumbent will report directly to the Director of Client Experience, acting as an ambassador for the organization. The individual will oversee the strategy and day to day operations of the department and programs in regards to customer service. This role will oversee customer service within the following Me to We programs: International Trips (School, Youth and Partnership), Take Action Camp and Customized Leadership Trainings.
The success of the ME to WE Coordination Team is measured (at both the departmental and organizational level) by the safety, quality and efficiency of each program. The ME to WE Coordination Team seeks a strong leader who will continually strengthen these objectives and strive for constant improvement of these life-changing experiences for ME to WE participants.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the[[http:WE.org|WE.org]] Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto (233 Carlton Street).
Customer Service: 40%
- Develops customer service strategies and targets by collecting and interpreting data (such as client feedback, client usage, trip reports, etc.)
- Monitors Client Satisfaction Surveys results, establishes strategies on how to best meet client needs and provides feedback to other departments associated with trips execution
- Identifies new ways to communicate best with our clients (presentations, webinars, email, phone, etc.) and works alongside the Associate Director of Operations to ensure that all client-facing materials are of an excellent quality
- Monitors and analyzes our case system to ensure all issues are being dealt with quality and timeliness in mind. Further develops system to meet our growing needs
- Proactively problem solves issues, identifies challenges, and coaches managers and coordinators on how to handle client issues.
- Builds strategy with the engagement teams to ensure strong retention of existing clients
Leadership & Team Management: 50%
- Fosters a sense of community among the team members within the context of our organizational core values
- Hosts regular check-ins with Coordination Managers to provide on-going support and help problem solve challenges. Determine when issues need to be escalated to Director of Coordination
- Provide ongoing skills-based training to Coordinators and Managers
- Ensures Managers are seeking the highest level of quality and accuracy of work from Coordinator
- Coaches and motivates team members, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Provides direction, leadership, and coordination for a wide-range of projects
- Develops internal department specific training program (6 weeks)
- Leads departmental human resources functions such as hiring, evaluations and difficult conversations with team members (where needed)
- Works with Coordination Team Managers to ensure an alignment of focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- Continuously liaises with other departments in order to move departmental deliverables forward, specifically with the Youth Engagement team, School Engagement team, Corporate & Family Engagement team, WE’s Youth team, WE’s Partner Relations team
Project Management: 10%
- Overseas the Me to We Fundraising Program and Fundraising Specialist to meet the goals of the program. This includes curriculum development, marketing materials and reporting.
- Coordinates 1-2 International Trips for high-touch groups
What you bring:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree or Masters degree in a related field
- Proven ability to problem solve and multi-task during high-stress situations
- Sound judgment, decision-making and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, highly organized, and demonstrated professionalism
- Previous experience providing client care and/or customer service
- Calm and confident demeanor, strong ability to develop rapport with both youth and adults over phone and email
- Personal values that match WE’s core values
- Experience working with basic word processing (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) and CRM systems (Sales Force).
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Read more here:: Idealist