Posted by: Bethesda Project
Philadelphia, PA, US
NOTE: This position is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Applicants must be available to interview at our Administrative Offices, no travel reimbursements are available.
Please include your salary requirements with your application for employment.
The Program Coordinator is a member of our Leadership Team, responsible for carrying out Bethesda Project’s mission by overseeing the day-to-day operation of the program. The Program Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of program operations including: staffing, budget control/monitoring, and coordinating maintenance.
Reports to: Director of Housing
- Supervise staff, including orientation, planning, organizing and directing work.
- Oversee case management of residents, including facilitating weekly case management meetings, monitoring case management work flow including system, and prioritizing Case Manager work tasks as resident needs dictate.
- Ensure the overall safety of residents and staff.
- Collect monthly rent payments and make monthly bank deposits.
- Document all emergencies, injuries, in-house infractions, etc. using appropriate communication channels.
- Provide on-call availability to staff outside of regular business hours, in the event of an emergency.
Physical Requirements: Ability to climb stairs.
- MSW or similar degree preferred. Four (4) year degree required, social work or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Positive, strong leadership that can motivate, guide, and direct a team.
- Strong understanding of homelessness, substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational communication skills.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
Read more here:: Idealist