Organization: US Agency for International Development
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 17 Mar 2017
- SOLICITATION NO.: SOL-FFP-17-000002
- ISSUANCE DATE: February 24, 2017
- CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: March 17, 2017, 4:00 P.M. EST
- POSITION TITLE: Program and Policy Coordination Officer
- MARKET VALUE: This position has been designated as a “tandem/ladder” position that, depending on the qualifications of the candidate, can be filled at the GS-12 ($79,720 – $103,639) or GS-13 Equivalent ($94,796 – $123,234) equivalent level, including Washington, D.C. locality pay. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value and based upon the candidate’s past salary, work history, and educational background. Applicants must indicate in their application which level(s) they want to be considered for in their initial two-year base contract. USAID/FFP reserves the right to place the applicant at the Grade level for which he/she is found qualified during the application process. Salaries over and above the top of the pay range will not be entertained or negotiated.
- PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Two (2) year base with three (3) one-year options based on obtaining at least a “fully successful” level of performance in the annual evaluation.
- PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Washington, D.C.
- SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Secret level security clearance
- AREAS OF CONSIDERATION: U.S. Citizen
- STATEMENT OF WORK: See www.ffpjobs.com for full position description.
How to apply:
- Applications must be received by the closing date and time specified in the cover letter via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified individuals are required to submit:
- A complete, current resume. See cover page for resume requirements.
- Supplemental documentation specifically addressing the Selection Factors and the QRFs shown in the solicitation.
- USPSC Application form AID 302-3. Applicants are required to complete sections A through I. This form must be physically signed and scanned. Electronic signatures will not be accepted. The most qualified candidates may be interviewed and required to provide a writing sample. USAID will not pay for any expenses associated with the interviews. Professional references and academic credentials will be evaluated for applicants being considered for selection. USAID reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS GOV