Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 24 May 2017
We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as Head of Finance, undertaking primary responsibility for ensuring robust financial management of the Elrha portfolio and supporting the development of a new business model for the organisation.
As Head of Finance you will provide financial oversight and reporting on the financial performance of Elrha, and support the organisation as it develops and implements its new business model. In addition you will:
- Develop and maintain the financial controls of Elrha, ensuring donor compliance and best practice
- Oversee the development and compliance of all sub-granting processes within Elrha
- Ensure the Mandatory Operating Procedures for our grantee programme are robust and fit for purpose
- Prepare the annual budget for Elrha in line with SCUK requirements
- Provide consistent, robust and expert financial advice to Directors, Senior Management, colleagues and Board. To be successful you will be a qualified accountant with significant experience in senior finance roles, both financial and management accounting. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to present to a broad range of people internally and externally including non-financial specialists.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews will be held on the 1st June in central London.
How to apply:
For more information and how to apply click here
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI