Organization: International Labour Organization
Closing date: 16 Jun 2017
The Facility is seeking a suitable candidate to join its Fellowship Programme. This fellowship is hosted by AXA in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The fellow will be based at AXA Services Indonesia that comprises five entities that offer life or general insurance to the market. Two entities are joint ventures with Mandiri Bank, leading financial services companies in the country. The Emerging Customers team, in collaboration with the local entities are deploying the strategy in Indonesia and are looking for experts to accelerate AXA’s presence in this segment.
The Fellow’s main responsibility will be to support the Emerging Customers team in Indonesia to develop tailored products to better address the needs of customers and to differentiate from the market vis a vis distribution partners. In particular the ILO fellow is expected to lead the pilot and roll-out womenfocused solutions delivered through microfinance institutions (MFIs). Potential links are envisaged with other ILO programs in Indonesia such as ‘Promise impact’ project to improve effectiveness of MFIs administered by ILO local office and ILO’s Social Finance programme.
Description of duties and expected outputs
The fellow will be responsible for supporting the project and to the extent possible assist in other projects to develop solutions for emerging customers.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing overall project between ILO and AXA
- Conducting market study to understand needs and identify opportunities
- Developing and pricing Emerging Customers products in collaboration with AXA specific teams
- Exploring partnerships with MFIs and develop value proposition for them
- Developing women-focused solutions, customized for specific channels and all related operational processes, including integrating digital technology
- Executing the ILO’s change management framework to drive change internally to align various units with emerging customer agenda
- Supporting regulatory product approval process
- Implementing the pilot and monitoring it
- Refining the solution after the pilot for scale up
- Conducting business analysis and other relevant research on the ongoing basis to respond to learning agenda questions
- Documenting lessons related to learning agenda
Good understanding of low-income households and experience in translating consumer insights into customer-centric insurance solutions
Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Management, Insurance or other relevant field
5-10 years of work experience in insurance or related industry
Fluency in English is a requirement
Fluency in Bahasa is a plus
Plus, experience in:
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Insurance product design and operations
- Mass market distribution strategies
- Digital technology
- Change management
How to apply:
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS INT