Job Title: Land Management Forester
Job Location: Coastal South Carolina
Description of the position
Land Management Forester will be a member of the American Timberlands Company Operations Team. Land Management Foresters develop and execute land management activities associated with established management plans for land assets owned and serviced by the company.
- Execute land management activities designated in investment proformas and forest management plans to achieve high quality results while meeting budgetary requirements.
- Land management activities may include timber harvesting, herbicide application, prescribe burning, mulching, reforestation, road maintenance, and ditch maintenance.
- Oversee contractors preforming work to ensure contract compliance and quality standards are met.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, organized, driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage contractors to achieve high quality results
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and GIS software
- BS Degree in Forest Management
- Registered or Certified Forester
Read more here:: GFIS