If you are a red seal certified Millwright with previous forestry experience – you won’t find a better opportunity that this in the lower mainland! This well-known Sawmill has a stable, long track record of operations and they are looking for talented shift millwrights to join their expanding maintenance team. As well as an above industry standard hourly the maintenance millwrights also get paid vacation, RRSP and full benefits coverage!
Apply today as this Sawmill company are hiring immediately!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Working in the maintenance department of the Mill, you will be responsible for the repair of the mechanical equipment within the Sawmill. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Repair, modify fabricate and maintain all mechanical equipment relevant to the mill’s operation this includes – fans, pumps, motors, valves, hoists, compressors, conveyers, etc.
- Assemble/install any new equipment as per schematic diagrams/blueprints
- Troubleshoot and perform regular preventative maintenance tasks – lubrication, cleaning, seal/bearing replacements
- Work with the other members of the maintenance team to ensure the sawmill is running on optimal levels while adhering to the company’s safety policies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Red Seal Certified Millwright
- Minimum 1 year’s experience working as a Millwright in a Sawmill
- Experiences working with hydraulics
- Flexible approach to working on shift
Read more here:: GFIS