Small non-profit agency seeks multi-talented individual for multi-faceted job. Be the second person in a 2.5 person office: Executive Director, You, and Part-time Bookkeeper. Bring your administrative and marketing skills to River City Housing, a respected, long-established affordable housing developer. Take on your own tasks; support the work of likeable, hardworking others.
Please send resume and letter of interest to info@RiverCityHousing.org
River City Housing is an equal opportunity employer and private non-profit. (EOE/M/F/D/V) Our mission is to improve the quality of life of low and moderate-income families and to strengthen neighborhoods by developing high-quality, affordable homes. We rehab/build from scratch/sell 12-16 single family homes per year. We also maintain 12 senior apartments and one permanent supportive housing unit. For more information, visit www.RiverCityHousing.org.
We have a full-time opening for an administrative/marketing position. This person will support and invigorate existing programs in rehab, construction and rental; interact with potential homeowners and realtors; participate in fundraising including grant applications; maintain records; share good energy and generally grow the organization.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off includes vacation, sick pay, holidays.
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA/BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of non-profit or marketing experience.
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to perform as a team player, combined with ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to plan, follow-through and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to envision long-range goals and apply them to daily operations.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages, cultures and abilities in a pleasant manner.
- Proficient with computer and internet.
- Commitment to excellence.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, pre-employment drug screen
Read more here:: CNPE