- Prepare invoices, reports and related daily logistic work ,
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer and lumber cargo loads.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
DIPLOMA OR DEGREE HOLDER,
AT LEAST ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SAME FIELD
LOCAL GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
Read more here:: GFIS