Our Westminster, Md. division currently has a rewarding position as an:
Engineered Wood Product Manager
The Engineered Wood Product Manager’s overall responsibility is increasing line volume and profitability within the Engineered Wood Product (EWP) product line. This individual will plan, coordinate, manage and direct the sales and marketing for all Engineered Wood Products through key dealers, architects, framers, and builders. The EWP Manager will handle customer questions on various technical issues and product usage as well as assist in estimating material dimensions and quantities in alignment with customer needs.
Delivering product knowledge by coordinating and presenting product related training is another key aspect to the role.
In addition, other requirements and responsibilities include:
- Excellent communication skills to manage and develop relationships with architects, builders and contractors
- Expand existing dealer base to include working with Customer Service Representatives and Account Managers to leverage sales opportunities
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Personnel recruitment, career development and HR management of a designer or team of designers
- Act as the point person to develop and implement SFP generated programs to include plant tours, on/off site clinics, and contractor and dealer events
- Minimum of 10 years of EWP industry experience within design, sales or management or a combination of all three areas
Read more here:: GFIS