Quality Forest Products Ltd is hiring 4 full-time Lumber Tallymen/Women in Surrey, BC.
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
- Compile detailed worksheets and specifications from customer’s orders
- Estimate type and quantity of lumber and labour required for shipping and reciving ,loading and unloading.
- Consult with supervisor to schedule lumber transport runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
- Meet regularly with other production clerks, warehouse, production and purchasing and inventory clerks to co-ordinate activities between warehouses .
- Report and Record shipped and received on schedule.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required and college may be required.
- Previous clerical experience or experience as a production worker may be required.
Read more here:: GFIS