We are in search for a Sawmill Operations Superintendent to join a top forestry organization in Fort St. James, BC. Relocation is required.
- Must have a strong backbone of experience in production, maintenance, scheduling, as well as budgeting/forecasting/cost reduction.
- Experience working in pulp and paper/forestry required.
- Experience in overseeing a team of over 50 employees.
- Experience at establishing occupational health and safety protocols.
- Background in continuous improvement and setting up operational KPI’s.
- Experience working in a strategic leadership role.
Read more here:: GFIS