A&A Trading Ltd is currently seeking a self motivated and organized individual to fill the role of Tenures Engineer based out of Campbell River. In this role not only will you manage and track all of the company’s small tenures (SUPs, Foreshores etc), you will also be the driving force behind the permit applications required to execute the logging and road building activities for the majority of our Vancouver Island operations. There will be occasional camp work required. If you are an individual driven to learn, understand and participate in all aspects of forestry management and operations then A&A is an excellent place for you to further your career.
- Leadership capacity in safety and environmental stewardship.
- Minimum of 5 years of coastal forestry layout, and permitting experience.
- Self motivated team-player possessing excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail and comfortable working in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Registered with the Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals
- Have a solid knowledge base of applicable BC legislation and policies.
A&A Trading Ltd is an independently owned, fully integrated planning, harvesting and log marketing company based out of Vancouver and Campbell River with operations all along the BC Coast and Vancouver Island. A&A prides itself on having created a team focused work environment. We are firmly committed to the wellbeing and professional development of our employees.
Please visit our website at http://www.aatrading.com/ for more information on our company.
Read more here:: GFIS