Organization: UN Children’s Fund
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
United Nations Children’s Fund is seeking a
Consultant for Child Online Safety Campaign Creative Director
10 weeks (1 November 2017 – 20 December 2017)
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
▪ Experience in creating and directing at least 3 successful creative campaigns with digital assets.
▪ A minimum of 10 years’ experience in advertising and the creative industry in China.
▪ Experience and knowledge of brand strategies in China.
▪ Experience and knowledge of UNICEF brand an advantage.
▪ Advanced degree in advertising, marketing, art or communication desirable.
▪ Fluency in Mandarin and English.
▪ Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with potential partners in Chinese.
▪ Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
Do you have?
Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment
If you recognise yourself from the above and wish to make a difference for every child, please review the full Terms of Reference through this link and send a Cover Letter and CV as well as a financial proposal indicating your daily consultancy rate to email@example.com, or apply online through www.unicef.org/employ (requisition 507823). The deadline for receipt of applications is 25 Oct 2017.
How to apply:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=507823
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS INT