Our client has an immediate opening for a Sawmill Supervisor.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills:
- Oversee the supervision of the Mill ensuring a safe working environment and maintaining workplace above required safety standards.
- Assist in new machinery purchases and installations
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of existing machinery
- Ensure all equipment is meeting production standards and maintenance schedules are being followed.
- Work closely with Team leaders and other management staff.
- Coach and train new employees
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- 7 – 10 years of Supervisory experience ideally in Pulp and Paper industry
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Pulp and Paper industry – Ideally sawmill environment.
- Lumber Graders Course
- Supervisor and Management training
Read more here:: GFIS