Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
Elrha wishes to capture its new strategy in the form of a compelling Theory of Change (ToC). The aims are to utilise the expertise of the whole Elrha team so that –
- The thinking, assumptions, and goals of the strategy are expressed in a concrete, logical, structure
- We test whether our planned activities map cleanly onto the Theory of Change that emerges, and surface where we need to do more planning, or what we need to stop
- Eventually, to use this as an externally facing document, in funding proposals, and as the starting-point for developing a whole-Elrha impact evaluation framework.
To help with this, Elrha is commissioning support to co-design a ToC workshop with members of the team, and to facilitate a whole day workshop to develop it.
The responsible Consultant(s) will be expected to:
- Quickly get up-to-speed with Elrha’s new strategy
- Lead on the planning and design of the workshop, with input from the Elrha team. This may include designing pre-work needed from the Elrha team
- Facilitate the workshop itself (likely to be in Elrha’s Cardiff office, in January 2018).
How to apply:
Find out more and apply via or website
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI