Business manager should perform the following duties:
- Establish objectives for the company and approve policies and programs for company profit.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
- Co-ordinate the work with all departments of company.
- Represent to act on behalf of the company to get new tenders and bids for new work contracts
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration OR related to the service provided is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a middle manager
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Read more here:: GFIS