Strategic Natural Resource Consultants Inc. is looking for Experienced Field Engineers to work with to develop in the profession of Natural Resource consulting. They will play an important field-specific role with our existing team of professionals within our Timber Development and Engineering Operation. The successful applicants are enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for working outdoors while supporting our teams on project and client deliverables. Effective communication and a strong work ethic are instrumental to this role.
– Degree or diploma is considered an asset
– Knowledge of forest engineering and timber development
– Knowledge of harvest & silvicultural systems
– Physically fit and interested in working outdoors year round
– Navigation and map reading skills, GPS surveys and applications, and general computer skills (including MS Office, RoadEng and ArcGIS) (considered an asset)
– Experience working around trucks, ATVs, boats & helicopters
– Must be able to work camp shifts
We pride ourselves on maintaining a safe, respectful and fun work environment that promotes values such as teamwork, professional accountability, and work/life balance. All applicants must be enthusiastic workers and learners who thrive and excel in a team environment. Positive attitude and dedication to workplace safety are critical to your role with our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits for full-time employees.
Visit our website at www.snrc.ca
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Read more here:: GFIS